As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
The safety and security of our patients, providers and staff remain our highest priority. We maintain the highest standards of cleanliness. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken extra measures as advised by public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our staff is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including our waiting room, door handles, bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectants.
For our patients, family members and visitors, we ask the following:
- Do not panic! We will get through this together.
- If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, and shortness of breath), call us. Our staff is trained in telephone triage and will help you determine whether you should come into the clinic.
- No more than one person should come with the patient to the clinic if possible, whether you are a walk-in patient or have an appointment.
- Please do not bring children to the office unless they are being seen.
- When you arrive at one of our clinics, please call us from your car. As we practice safe social distancing, you also may need to stay in your car until we have an exam room ready.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update this message as needed. For more information, visit the CDC's website.