At Kids Are Special, we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatric medical services:
- Well-child exams from birth to age 18
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specialty is caring for children. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues, and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive, and happy adults.